An Early Childhood Program that Makes a Difference...
St. John Early Childhood Center is a distinctive program where classrooms are filled with beauty. Students’ minds and hands are challenged to think and explore, and teachers radiate love for their students and Jesus.
What We Offer
- 2 Years Old through Jr. Kindergarten
- Full and Half day Program Options
- Exceptional Teacher-To-Student Ratios
What Makes Us Different
- Beautiful Spaces Documenting Student Work
- Faith Foundation to Develop God-Given Abilities
- Project Based Learning with Certified Teachers
A Place for Academic Excellence
We utilize Project Construct, based on the Missouri Department of Education standards. This curriculum is process-orientated and is based on the premise that children learn best when they are actively involved in experiences to make learning meaningful.
A Place for Spiritual Growth
Our goal is for each child to develop a relationship with Jesus as their personal Savior and friend. We focus on character development by modeling Christ-like behavior. Through daily Jesus time, prayer, mission projects and group worship, children learn about God's love for them and others.
A Quality Learning Environment
- Introduction to Spanish and Computer Skills
- Average 7 to 1 Student-To-Teacher Ratios
- Teacher Assistants in Most Classes
- Creative Design Studio
- Progress Portfolios
- Off-Site Field Trips in 3s-Jr. Kindergarten
- Parent/Student Conferences
- Gymnasium for Physical Education
- Playgrounds with Age-Appropriate Equipment
- Quality Hot Lunch Program