$90,000 in just 90 days!
What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is a key piece of the school’s fundraising efforts for the year which help to make up the difference between the actual cost to educate a child and the cost of tuition. The Annual Fund also demonstrates the pride, commitment and generous spirit of our St. John School community. Contributing to the Annual Fund shows you believe in our school and want to make a difference in each student’s educational experience.
Why should I give?
- Because you believe in the power of an excellent Christian education to shape our future leaders
- So we can continue to recruit and retain quality faculty who inspire, support and serve as role models for our students as they reach for their academic and personal goals
- To keep tuition costs down in a tax deductible way
- So our students will continue to benefit from enriching encore classes such as Spanish, Physical Education (P.E.) music and visual arts
- Because every student benefits from your generosity
How do I make a gift?
Please consider giving a generous gift in support of our Annual Fund. You will be joining with parents, grandparents, family members, alumni, friends and businesses who all support our school. Gifts large and small make a difference and enrich every aspect of the educational experience for our students. Every gift makes a difference and supports the educational experience of every student, no matter the amount. Together we can meet this year’s goal of $90,000 in 90 days and impact every future as we help prepare students to “courageously serve Christ in a changing world.”